‘Of two evils, choose neither’?
A Possible AIDS Vaccine is Underway
Reading Classic Literature for Fun and (Personal) Profit
Costa Rica succeeds with no military
Husted Urges Counties to Implement Electronic Pollbook Technology
- News from Ohio Attorney General’s office - 1:52 pm updated: 1:56 pm.
- Weather spotter course set Thursday - 1:13 pm
- Cleveland will not become breeding ground for hatred and fear - 12:18 pm
- Road work projects - 12:15 pm
- Golden Eagle Mentor Awards nominations sought:Those who go above and beyond - 10:24 am
- BWHS world language honoraries:104 students inducted last Tuesday - 10:22 am
- Charter school operator sent toprison for taking funds earmarked for start-up school - 9:45 am
- President Obhof Announces Ohio Senate Committees for the 132nd General Assembly - 1:30 pm
- City grapples with tax issues at Tanger - 12:24 pm
- Councilman remembered as champion of Delaware - 11:55 am
- Community Library reopening celebration - 11:41 am
- GOP, Dem lawmakers decry Trump’s cut to Meals on Wheels - 11:08 am
- Moving Dirt to Expand Service - 11:08 am
- Land annexed to Galena - 11:00 am
- Cooper fleshes out district’s four options - 11:00 am
- Many hands keep Meals on Wheels rolling - 10:59 am
- Sunbury Pointe fees paid, ready to dig - 10:59 am
- Delaware County launches weather alert system - 3:34 pm
- Ohio Awards Certifications for Adopting Standards - 6:19 pm
- Berkshire Township update - 5:54 pm
- News for military veterans - 3:15 pm
- Delaware County to participate in statewide tornado drill March 22 - 11:59 am
- Farm Bureau tells lawmakers: property taxes hurting family farmers - 9:31 am
- NEWS BRIEFS: Meetings, announcements - 2:23 pm
- Road work projects - 2:02 pm
Councilman remembered as champion of Delaware
The city of Delaware is mourning the loss of Delaware Councilman Joe DiGenova, who died surrounded by family at Grady Memorial Hospital late Sunday af...
Community Library reopening celebration
Every so often, Community Library patrons are surveyed for input. The surveys ask patrons how well the library serves them, what items would they like...
GOP, Dem lawmakers decry Trump’s cut to Meals on Wheels
WASHINGTON (AP) — Meals on Wheels, the popular service that provides food to the elderly, faces a sharp funding cut under President Donald Trump...
Moving Dirt to Expand Service
Library patrons may take their local library for granted; they see it as a necessary part of any thriving and growing community’s infrastructure...
Land annexed to Galena
The Delaware County Commissioners last week approved just over 131 acres of land to be annexed from Berkshire Township into the Village of Galena.A pe...
Cooper fleshes out district’s four options
During the February Big Walnut Local School District Board of Education meeting, district assistant superintendent Mark Cooper said the Big Walnut is ...
Trout to be released in Delaware County waterways
Catchable Trout ReleasesScheduled to Begin in MarchCOLUMBUS – More than 100,000 rainbow trout are expected to be released this spring in 64 Ohio...
Earlier football start times, new official fees and increased tickets passed by OCC
At the Ohio Capital Conference Executive Committee Meeting last night (March 13) there was a motion to change Friday night football start times, incre...
Preservation Parks briefs
Registration is not required for the following free programs. For more information on parks and programs, visit www.preservationparks.com.* Saturday, ...
Equine Affaire Celebrates “All Things Horse” at the Ohio Expo Center
London, Ohio – If spring is in the air and you have a passion for horses, your destination of choice is Equine Affaire. North America’s fo...
OSU holds off Kentucky 82-68 in NCAA’s 2nd round
LEXINGTON, Ky. — After using multiple contributions to build a big lead that seemed safe, Ohio State needed a group effort to avoid an even bigg...
Blue Jackets clinch playoff spot
NEWARK, N.J. — Making the playoffs for the third time in franchise history is just the first step for the Columbus Blue Jackets.There’s mu...
The strange effects of thinking healthy food is costlier
Price of food even influences what health issues we worry aboutCOLUMBUS – Consumers believe healthy food must be more expensive than cheap eats ...
AEP Ohio Hosts First Smart Columbus “Ride and Drive” to Promote Electric Vehicles
Smart Columbus, the public-private partnership that will use technology to enhance mobility in Columbus, and partner AEP Ohio, hosted the first “...
10 Tips to Get the Right Boat Loan
How do you get the right boat loan for your new or previously owned dream boat? Here are 10 tips from Boat Owners Association of The United States (Bo...
Brad Ross: Keeping your basement dry in Delaware County
All Ohioans know that the weather is the one constant change in their lives.Were you one of the unlucky ones who had to do more than use an umbrella a...
Rogaine bandit sentenced
LEBANON — Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine and Warren County Prosecutor David P. Fornshell recently announced that a Florida man has repaid $22...
Winter heating assistance
The Ohio Neighbor to Neighbor Program will be accepting applications for utility assistance grants for the 2016-2017 winter heating season. Through a ...