At the inauguration
Local students compete in mock trial
Cauliflower breaded cutlets
Obama celebrates Chicago Cubs
Medicaid provider overpaid $4.9M
- At the inauguration - 10:32 am
- How to be winter-ready - 3:17 pm
- Medicaid provider overpaid $4.9M - 3:08 pm
- Man given 120 days in prison for fourth OVI - 3:03 pm updated: 3:03 pm.
- Del. Co. #14 to buy used car - 3:00 pm
- Wreaths placed at Oak Grove Cemeteryas part of Wreaths Across America - 2:58 pm
- Zoo gorilla Colo dies at 60 - 2:57 pm
- DELAWARE BIRTHS - 2:57 pm
- Huntington acquires FirstMerit - 2:56 pm
- HUD awarded nearly $3.4 million to Ohio - 2:53 pm
- Closings come with new year - 2:52 pm
- CEA launches Pipelines campaign - 2:51 pm
- Radnor has Township Checkbook - 2:49 pm
- Galena Council organizes for 2017 - 1:43 pm
- Date change for 315 work - 1:38 pm
- King’s legacy celebrated at OWU - 12:47 pm
- Village to continue selection process - 12:46 pm
- Real Money in the Real World - 12:46 pm
- Local 4-H members attending Inauguration - 12:46 pm
- Ohio goes online with voter registration - 12:44 pm
- News from Genoa Twp. - 12:42 pm
- Fair marketing director to retire - 12:37 pm
- The healing begins - 12:34 pm
- Kenyon hosts 14th King breakfast - 12:07 pm
- News from Galena - 4:08 pm
HUD awarded nearly $3.4 million to Ohio
WASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) awarded $75 million to help families living in public housing and those ...
Closings come with new year
The new year brings with it change, especially so in the retail world. Here are some of the stores in the area that either have closed or will be clos...
CEA launches Pipelines campaign
Consumer Energy Alliance (CEA), a national consumer advocacy organization that represents consumers, manufacturers, agriculture, energy, renewables an...
Radnor has Township Checkbook
COLUMBUS – Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel announced recently the launch of Radnor Township’s online checkbook on OhioCheckbook.com. In Decembe...
Galena Council organizes for 2017
At the Village of Galena’s January Council organizational meeting, Council elected Dave Adams to his fifth year as Council president.Committee r...
Date change for 315 work
NEW DATE FOR SR 315 CLOSURE NORTH AND SOUTH OF 750In Delaware CountyThe following work is planned in the Delaware County area on the specified dates a...
Braves stay hot with win over Eagles
Jason Sieve led with 18 points and Greg Hendrix came off the bench and added 14 to lead the Olentangy boys basketball team to a 67-49 non-league win a...
Overtime win over the Falcons
Big Walnut High School senior Henry von Hollen (22) goes for a layup against Franklin Heights’ Mikahl Mosley (20) during Friday evening’s ...
Big Walnut Sports Roundup
WrestlingHere are the results for Big Walnut from its dual with Newark on 1/12:Big Walnut 54 Newark 21106: Ross (N) fall Jodrey (BW) 3:16113: Wilson (...
Wall of Fame ceremony
During halftime at the Jan. 13 Big Walnut High School Boys Varsity Basketball game against the Franklin Heights Falcons, the Big Walnut High School Wi...
Bishop Backers Community Day offers free family fun
You’re invited to join the Bishop Backers on Jan. 21 for Community Day 2017, a free Delaware celebration held at Ohio Wesleyan University.The fa...
Powell firm awards scholarship
Powell — Josh Heinmiller, Pataskala resident and 2016 graduate of Bishop Hartley High School, has been awarded the sixth annual Tenfold Scholars...
Hailey Henize and Todd Gossett; boy, John Gossett; Dec. 29Chelsea and Kaleb Dew; girl, Charlotte Dew; Jan. 3Katherine and Shayne Niemet; boy, Maddox N...
Lodge continues scholarship
Delaware’s Hiram Lodge #18 has been offering qualified high school scholarship to as many as five students per year since 1987. The Lodge is con...
BVHS grad named Ashbrook Scholar
Ashland — Samuel Scharff, a 2016 graduate of Buckeye Valley High School, has been selected to be an Ashbrook Scholar, according to an announceme...
Some salamanders slog 6 miles
Most salamanders are homebodies when it comes to mating. But some of the beasts hit the road, traversing miles of rugged terrain unfit for an amphibia...