A local Ironwoman
Week ahead in varsity sports
SJN fireworks Sunday
Mason concert raises $6K
Middlefield coming to Sunbury
- A local Ironwoman - 12:22 pm
- ‘Alpha Course’ at St. John Neumann again - 9:35 am
- SJN fireworks Sunday - 3:20 pm
- Mason concert raises $6K - 3:17 pm
- Middlefield coming to Sunbury - 3:17 pm updated: 12:04 pm.
- Pollock keynote speaker at COC - 3:16 pm updated: 12:08 pm.
- Kilbourne Fest this Saturday - 3:13 pm
- Harlem Twp. Days on horizon - 3:11 pm
- Blecha, Abel 2016 Hartford Fair royalty - 9:35 am
- HFgallery opens in Sunbury - 9:35 am
- The Hartford Fair’s other royalty - 9:35 am
- Ruhl give Genoa House proclamation - 9:35 am
- Fall youth volleyball league forming - 9:35 am
- Arinne wins trophy - 9:35 am
- Harlem Township Days on the horizon - 9:35 am
- Genoa’s National Night Out draws crowd - 9:35 am
- School on the horizon - 9:35 am
- Sunbury Sizzle & Sound just around the bend - 9:35 am
- Bennett retiring in early 2017 - 9:35 am
- Pickup truck buy approved - 9:35 am
- Hartford Fair goes way back - 10:52 am
- Garwood in Senegal with Army - 10:49 am
- Book bag stuffing draws 90 - 10:49 am
- H.S. students get Chromebooks - 10:49 am
- Cleaners holding food drive - 10:49 am
- BWHS Leadership Summit - 10:45 am
- Open Table August 5 - 1:18 pm
- Baby yoga - 11:40 am
- Memorial ceremony scheduled for Big Walnut student - 11:38 am
- Community mourns Big Walnut student’s death - 4:14 pm
- Bloch to lead Legion Post 457 - 4:05 pm
- Legion Post 457 gets new roof - 3:47 pm
- Residences include school site - 2:52 pm
- Route 3 resurfacing starts in August - 2:40 pm
- Vigil for Mitchell Young - 2:15 pm
- BWHS goes to $100 flat fee - 1:05 pm
- District votes to go on ballot - 1:05 pm
- Cowboy Day ‘16 at Cashman’s - 1:04 pm
- Burrer’s Mill succeeds in town - 1:04 pm
- Realtors celebrate 50 years - 4:54 pm
- What a Difference an E Makes! - 4:54 pm
- DELAWARE COUNTY Population continues to grow - 4:53 pm
- Adair selected FFA president - 4:53 pm
- RNC: Ohio delegation overjoyed by ‘Down Under’ speech - 5:48 pm
- Gazette publisher named COO in Arizona - 9:35 am
- Beer Garden hours extended - 4:43 pm
- Sunbury investing in I-71 - 4:35 pm
- Infantryman in Sunbury parade - 4:13 pm
- Genoa OKs Volunteer Energy - 3:54 pm
- Genoa moves to new plan - 3:49 pm
HFgallery opens in Sunbury
Mary Franz owns a company called Handwritten Forward that she runs locally but has over 250 people selling her artwork internationally. Not too long a...
The Hartford Fair’s other royalty
They were introduced during an intermission while judges were deciding who would become the 2016 Hartford Fair King and Queen.Their moment on stage wa...
Ruhl give Genoa House proclamation
At the opening of last Thursday’s Genoa Township trustees meeting, State Rep. Margaret Ann Ruhl, R-Mount Vernon, presented the township with a p...
Fall youth volleyball league forming
Chris Podraza recently announced that area girls entering the fourth, fifth, and sixth grades still have time to sign up for the fall youth volleyball...
Arinne wins trophy
Kountry Kids 4-H Club member Arinne McLaughlin was a Delaware County state fair delegate, one of 23 members of the “mastering photography”...
Harlem Township Days on the horizon
This summer’s version of Harlem Township Days is scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 20 and 21, at Community Park in Center Village.Saturday...
BW’s Jindra, Myers solid at state showcase
Big Walnut senior Ellie Jindra and sophomore Abe Myers represented themselves and their school quite well Saturday, nabbing top-10 finishes during the...
Last Friday evening, members of the Big Walnut High School boys varsity lacrosse team held their annual senior recognition night. Front row, from lef...
BW wins 2nd straight district title
By Michael Richmrichdelgazette@gmail.comThe Big Walnut baseball team used small ball in a two-run fifth and a big pitching performance out of junior H...
Eagles handle Patriots in district semi
Tommy Fleser gave up three hits over six-plus innings for 15th-seeded Big Walnut on its way to a 7-2 upset of third-seeded Olentangy Liberty in a Divi...
Golden Eagles make noise at Elite 8 Championship
The Big Walnut track and field teams had more than a few highlights during Friday’s Delaware County Elite 8 Championship hosted by Olentangy Ora...
Moser breaks OHSAA steals record
Nick Moser became Ohio’s stolen base king with three steals in a game in which Big Walnut dominated 19-0 at Bishop Ready in the regular season f...
Lions donate $3,500 to BWFWS
During their Monday, March 23 meeting, members of the Sunbury Lions Club presented a $3,500 check to Big Walnut Friends Who Share. The money was raise...
Harlem still considering single trash hauler
Members of the Harlem Township Board of Trustees met in regular session on Wednesday, June 17, at the Harlem Township Hall and Firehouse with trustees...
Delaware General Health DistrictAugust, September ScheduleThursday, July 30, 20157:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. — Adult Walk-In ClinicWhere: DGHD, 3 West W...
Hartford Fair goes way back
The Hartford Independent Agricultural Society, better known as the Hartford Fair, is in its 157th year serving 4-H Club members and fairgoers from Lic...
BWHS Student Council food drive
Lending a helping hand is a Big Walnut tradition, and especially so during the holiday season when wallets grow slim and the need increases.Area busin...