Be A ‘Savvy Shopper’ online
Visit Lake Erie this year
Ohio’s Hocking Hills named Skyrocketing Top Travel Destination by TripAdvisor
President Obhof Announces Ohio Senate Committees for the 132nd General Assembly
City grapples with tax issues at Tanger
- President Obhof Announces Ohio Senate Committees for the 132nd General Assembly - 1:30 pm
- City grapples with tax issues at Tanger - 12:24 pm
- Councilman remembered as champion of Delaware - 11:55 am
- Community Library reopening celebration - 11:41 am
- GOP, Dem lawmakers decry Trump’s cut to Meals on Wheels - 11:08 am
- Moving Dirt to Expand Service - 11:08 am
- Land annexed to Galena - 11:00 am
- Cooper fleshes out district’s four options - 11:00 am
- Many hands keep Meals on Wheels rolling - 10:59 am
- Sunbury Pointe fees paid, ready to dig - 10:59 am
- Delaware County launches weather alert system - 3:34 pm
- Ohio Awards Certifications for Adopting Standards - 6:19 pm
- Berkshire Township update - 5:54 pm
- News for military veterans - 3:15 pm
- Delaware County to participate in statewide tornado drill March 22 - 11:59 am
- Farm Bureau tells lawmakers: property taxes hurting family farmers - 9:31 am
- NEWS BRIEFS: Meetings, announcements - 2:23 pm
- Road work projects - 2:02 pm
- Yost to run for Atty. Gen. - 9:58 am
- Cheshire Woods venue for Parade of Homes - 7:00 am
- Kasich to newspapers: ‘I want you to survive’ - 6:39 pm
- Tiberi nominates students to Service Academies - 11:25 am
- Written prisoner interactions predict whether they’ll clean up their acts - 3:29 pm
- Crop Insurance Deadline Nears for Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio - 12:15 pm
- Vets wanted to attend museum - 12:02 pm
Sunbury Pointe fees paid, ready to dig
If anyone in the Sunbury community wonders if the Sunbury Pointe Apartment complex on South Miller Drive will ever be built, they don’t have lon...
Delaware County launches weather alert system
Thanks to the support of Delaware County voters in November, Delaware County’s 9-1-1 Center has been able to bring back mass notifications for s...
Ohio Awards Certifications for Adopting Standards
COLUMBUS – The Delaware, Morrow and Pickaway County Sheriff’s Offices and the Plain City Police Department have adopted and implemented st...
Berkshire Township update
The next Trustee meeting is MONDAY MARCH 27th, and Kelsey Fox will be presenting at that meeting. There is a Parks Meeting on Thursday March 30th.Acco...
News for military veterans
Delaware County Recorder’s Office Sees 3,100 Percent Rise in Veteran Discharge Record FilingsDELAWARE — In the last three years, nearly 1,...
Delaware County to participate in statewide tornado drill March 22
As part of Severe Weather Awareness Week, Delaware County will participate in a statewide tornado drill on Wednesday, March 22 at 9:50 a.m.At this tim...
Trout to be released in Delaware County waterways
Catchable Trout ReleasesScheduled to Begin in MarchCOLUMBUS – More than 100,000 rainbow trout are expected to be released this spring in 64 Ohio...
Earlier football start times, new official fees and increased tickets passed by OCC
At the Ohio Capital Conference Executive Committee Meeting last night (March 13) there was a motion to change Friday night football start times, incre...
Preservation Parks briefs
Registration is not required for the following free programs. For more information on parks and programs, visit www.preservationparks.com.* Saturday, ...
Equine Affaire Celebrates “All Things Horse” at the Ohio Expo Center
London, Ohio – If spring is in the air and you have a passion for horses, your destination of choice is Equine Affaire. North America’s fo...
OSU holds off Kentucky 82-68 in NCAA’s 2nd round
LEXINGTON, Ky. — After using multiple contributions to build a big lead that seemed safe, Ohio State needed a group effort to avoid an even bigg...
Blue Jackets clinch playoff spot
NEWARK, N.J. — Making the playoffs for the third time in franchise history is just the first step for the Columbus Blue Jackets.There’s mu...
Sell Your Cell Company Sold Consumers Out
Columbus - Better Business Bureau has been investigating Sell Your Cell, a company operating several buyback websites offering top dollar to trade in ...
Community supports Library
In November, Sunbury’s VFW Post 8736 donated money to Community Library to install a lighted flagpole as part of the library’s renovation ...
“Vanilla Castle Bakery” Issues a Voluntary RecallBALTIC, Ohio (March 15, 2017)-Vanilla Castle Bakery in Baltic, Ohio is voluntarily recall...
Mortgage Refinancing Scams Prey on MilitaryLearn to Protect Yourself and Loved Ones
Columbus — Better Business Bureau finds that service men and women are, unfortunately, often the targets of scams. One con that preys on militar...
7 Reasons to Try the HARP Program
1. Can I refinance with HARP if I have a second mortgage?Yes, you can refinance with HARP if you have a second mortgage. However, in accordance with H...
Federal funding released to help families in Ohio with heating and cooling costs
The Administration for Children and Families has released $131,268,465 to help low-income families in Ohio stay warm during winter months, cool during...