Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania cooperate on automated vehicles
ODNR Adds more than 900 Acresto Shawnee State Forest
7th straight year of record growth
Scammers Looking to Confuse Consumers
OSU gets $10M for nuclear waste disposal research
- 7th straight year of record growth - 12:14 pm
- Powell PD adopts standards - 6:29 pm
- Stivers promoted by Guard - 9:29 pm
- Craig to lead committees - 9:28 am
- Adding business people to school boards - 9:16 am
- Help stop opioid addiction - 3:50 pm
- Notice of Public Meeting - 12:53 pm
- Hallmark Expands Voluntary Recall - 11:59 am
- Sen. Brown’s quarterly report - 11:50 am
- Portman Gets Sworn in For Second Term - 9:20 am
- Fight Against Human Trafficking - 6:38 pm
- Program will train law enforcementto detect child passenger safety risks - 5:11 pm
- Drones, driver-less cars will help fuel Ohio economy - 3:18 pm
- 2017 Agronomy Workshop & Expo - 2:50 pm
- Berkshire Township news - 2:43 pm updated: 2:46 pm.
- Paykoff honored for support of county fair - 2:36 pm
- CEAO presents awards - 2:29 pm
- Village of Galena news - 1:14 pm
- Up to 13,000 hanged in Syria - 12:42 pm
- Delaware Lions Club Pancake Day - 12:32 pm
- OSU trade expert: Trump TPP reversal will hurt economy - 12:08 pm
- Bennett retirement reception Feb. 24 - 12:06 pm
- Manicotti on Valentine’s Day - 11:27 am
- Genoa PD adopts standards - 10:39 am
- Annual event at Ohio Fallen Heroes Memorial - 10:00 am updated: 10:00 am.
Portman Gets Sworn in For Second Term
U.S. Senator Rob Portman (R-OH) returned to Washington, D.C. to continue his efforts to deliver results for the people of Ohio. In case you missed it,...
Fight Against Human Trafficking
COLUMBUS — Mike DeWine announced last month two new efforts underway in the Ohio Attorney General’s Office to assist human trafficking vic...
Program will train law enforcementto detect child passenger safety risks
The Ohio State Highway Patrol along with the Delaware County Sheriff’s Office is partnering with the Delaware General Health District’s Ch...
Drones, driver-less cars will help fuel Ohio economy
Ohio Gov. John Kasich recently outlined plans for leveraging technology in 2017 as a way to grow the economy: drones, driver-less cars and big data.Oh...
2017 Agronomy Workshop & Expo
Mark your calendars for the 2017 Agronomy Workshop & Expo on Thursday, February 23, 2017. This is the fourth annual event and features excellent s...
Berkshire Township news
Comp Plan updateBerkshire Township has historic and rural roots, with an eye to a well-planned and responsibly developed future.In an effort to preser...
Blue Jackets beat Red Wings
Columbus Blue Jackets captain Nick Foligno (71) looks for the puck during the third period of their 2-1 victory over the Detroit Red Wings Feb. 11 in ...
Ironman 70.3 Ohio draws good reviews
One aspect of the city of Delaware’s inaugural Ironman 70.3 Ohio from last year made an impression for some athletes worldwide.The triathlon, wh...
Delaware Shooting Range getting $6 million makeover
Ohio Department of Natural Resources closed the Delaware Wildlife Area Public Shooting Range for the 2017 season to undergo a $6 million renovation.Of...
Shaheen To Enter NFL Draft
Adam Shaheen, a 2013 Big Walnut High School graduate, recently announced he will enter the NFL draft.The former Golden Eagles football (wide receiver ...
Big Walnut Varsity Sports roundup
2016-2017 Season remaining gamesOHSAA – Division 1 – Ohio Capital Conference - Golden Eagles – Red & GoldAngie Pollock, Superint...
BWHS indoor jumps squad aiming for state
Big Walnut High School Jumps Coach Mike Ryder doesn’t let moss grow on his key jumpers.You can expect to see Ryder and his jumps squad during th...
Braking systems vary significantly
Automatic emergency braking systems are designed to hit the brakes if a collision is imminent and the driver fails to engage. This technology will soo...
New twist on an old con
Scammers are targeting college students with a new twist on a classic con. Con artists impersonate IRS agents and demand that students pay a fictional...
Tech: New apps, websites
GasBuddy Launches Redesigned App, “Yelp for Gas Stations”We are excited to announce today that GasBuddy has a new brand identity and redes...
Seat checks aim to reduce child crash injuries and deaths
Car crashes remain the leading cause of death for children ages 1 to 13.1 Proper use of child safety seats greatly reduces the likelihood that a child...
A college degree may have become more valuable in 2000sRate of return increased over 1990s, new book reports
COLUMBUS – A four-year college education provided Americans with a 12 to 14 percent private rate of return on their investment during the 2000s,...