Groveport cruises past BW 35-14
BW bond info meeting Oct. 26
Opinions vary on Trump’s comments about women
Trump cuts local interviews short
Trump OK with election results — ‘if I win’
- BW bond info meeting Oct. 26 - 12:13 pm
- Opinions vary on Trump’s comments about women - 11:13 am
- Trump cuts local interviews short - 11:01 am updated: 11:02 am.
- Trump OK with election results — ‘if I win’ - 2:50 pm
- County Garden Clubs Brunch - 1:02 pm
- Challenge Day expanding - 1:01 pm
- Carfagna seeks 68th District House Seat - 1:00 pm
- Russell seeks Ohio House 68th District seat - 1:00 pm
- Tiberi at rally: “I have hope” - 12:59 pm
- Ohio Senate candidates spar - 12:58 pm updated: 1:40 pm.
- Quiet opposition to Bond Issue - 12:56 pm
- 1-mil renewal on ballot - 12:55 pm
- Live from Sunbury Estates - 12:55 pm
- FFA Fruit Sale underway - 12:51 pm
- Community Library news - 12:49 pm
- Kasich bars Wells Fargo - 12:48 pm
- Czechs arrest Russian hacker sought by U.S. - 2:46 pm
- Trump in Delaware Oct. 20 - 2:45 pm updated: 2:46 pm.
- Rock Hall announces nominees for 2017 - 12:12 pm
- Travis, Daniels enter Country Hall of Fame - 3:58 pm updated: 3:58 pm.
- Closed restaurants, damaged homes - 11:38 am
- Bob Dylan wins Nobel Prize for literature - 11:38 am
- Board marks start of voting - 9:05 am
- Eagles upset attempt thwarted - 10:51 pm
- Delaware County Foundation celebrates generosity - 4:23 pm
- ODOT: “Green” Route chosen - 4:21 pm
- Halloween on the horizon - 4:20 pm
- BST&G Open House October 15 - 4:16 pm
- Emrich Teacher of the Year - 4:16 pm
- Prayer Rally Saturday - 4:16 pm
- Three candidates debate in the 68th District - 4:16 pm
- Challenge Day expanding - 4:16 pm
- The Sunbury Burying Grounds - 4:13 pm
- Mobilitie wants 125-foot pole - 4:13 pm
- Buckeyes Fall Fest on Sunday - 4:13 pm
- BW students at Greenhand Camp - 4:09 pm
- Eagles upset attempt thwarted - 11:31 pm
- Friends Who Share open house and walk Oct. 9 - 11:47 am updated: 11:54 am.
- Some see Pence, post-debate, as top-of-ticket material - 3:27 pm
- Hurricane Matthew disrupts travel - 3:05 pm
- Fair tab in print edition - 2:15 pm
- Apple butter a family tradition - 1:36 pm
- Post 457 Fishing Derby Oct. 8 - 1:09 pm updated: 1:09 pm.
- A self-guided auto tour - 1:07 pm
- Lathe program set Oct. 11 - 1:05 pm
- Fall Fest & Heritage Day ahead - 1:05 pm
- Sivad gets lot split approval - 1:04 pm
- Berlin chosen for 4th H.S. - 12:59 pm
- All lanes on Route 750 open - 12:56 pm
- Three candidates debate in the 68th District - 8:00 am updated: 8:00 am.
Ohio Senate candidates spar
COLUMBUS — In a spirited second debate Monday, Republican U.S. Sen. Rob Portman and Democratic challenger Ted Strickland sparred over their part...
Quiet opposition to Bond Issue
Most Big Walnut area residents are aware of the Big Walnut Local School District’s 8.3-mil, $133.9-million Bond Issue that will be on the Novemb...
1-mil renewal on ballot
The Delaware-Morrow Mental Health & Recovery Services Board has a 1-mil, 5-year renewal levy on the November 8 General Election Ballot.The board...
Live from Sunbury Estates
WCMH-TV’s on-air weatherman Dave Mazza will do a live broadcast from Myers Drive in Sunbury Estates (behind MacDonald’s and Wendy’s...
FFA Fruit Sale underway
Once again Big Walnut/DACC FFA members are holding their annual Chapter Fruit Sale. The Fruit Sale began earlier this month and ends on November 9.It&...
Community Library news
All About Taxidermy Tuesday, October 25, 6:30–8 p.m.Join Suzanne Rosenbeck from Artist Touch Taxidermy. Since the days of William Hornaday and C...
New Albany shuts out Big Walnut
Big Walnut traveled to New Albany, and their banner for the team to run through read, “Huntin’ for a win.” The hunt for a second win...
Spaghetti dinner before game
Big Walnut High School’s 2017 Junior/Senior Prom might seem like a long way away; but someone has to pay for prom, and at Big Walnut High School...
Borland wins OCC Championship
Big Walnut High School freshman Colbi Borland won the school’s first-ever Girls OCC Cross-Country championship with a 19:58 win last Saturday at...
Ohio State prepares for another ‘crazy’ crowd at Penn State
After an excruciating, exhilarating overtime win at Wisconsin, Ohio State began preparing on Monday to play in another loud, hostile environment.Penn...
Barrett shines in spotlight
J.T. Barrett was big-time in prime time last week and has two more showcase games in the next three weeks to boost his Heisman Trophy hopes.The Ohio S...
Fire at Marshall University’s football stadium ruled arson
HUNTINGTON, W.Va. (AP) — Officials say a fire that damaged electrical wiring at Marshall University’s football stadium in West Virginia ha...
Looking for Mrs. Sunbury
The Mrs. Ohio America Pageant is now accepting applications from married women to represent Sunbury as a State Finalist in the 2017 pageant being hel...
Fogging Monday in Genoa
The Delaware General Health District is informing residents in both the City of Delaware and the Genoa Township area that mosquito fogging will occur...
Smith-Baker engagement announced
The engagement of Taylor Ann Smith of Centerburg to Zachary David Baker of Cardington has been announced.The bride-elect is the daughter of Todd and K...
Kahlers celebrate 50 years of marriage
David and Linda Kahler of Sunbury are celebrating 50 years of marriage.They were married June 19, 1966, at St. John’s Lutheran Church in Dola, O...
Aug. 20 wedding announced
Taylor Ann Smith, daughter of Todd and Kathryn Smith of Centerburg, is engaged to marry Zachary David Baker of Cardington.He is the son of David and L...
Whitneys mark 50 years of marriage
Duncan and Barbara Whitney will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on Friday, Sept. 4.They were married at the Sunbury United Methodist Church o...