Starting this Month (March), the Delaware General Health District will extend its clinic hours in an effort to better serve the needs of the community.
The Health District will now offer a Thursday morning childhood clinic in addition to the regularly scheduled afternoon childhood clinic. Wednesday adult morning clinic hours have been extended two hours and the last Tuesday of the month (adult and children) will start 30 minutes earlier.
Clinic times include:
* Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday — 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. (Adult Clinic)
* Wednesday — 7:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. (Adult Clinic)
* Thursday — 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. (Child Clinic)
* Thursday — 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. (Child Clinic)
* Last Tuesday of month — 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (Child and Adult clinics)
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact the Health District clinic at 740-203-2040 or visit