The annual Ohio Deer & Turkey Expo, the state’s premier consumer expo for hunting and outdoor enthusiasts presented by Field & Stream and Outdoor Life magazines, is returning for three days of all things deer and turkey hunting March 17-19 at the Ohio Expo Center.
More than 450 hunting exhibitors and outfitter booths will be on-site to showcase the latest in hunting and archery equipment, accessories, clothing and more.
Event highlights include:
- Local sportsman can enter their best deer and shed antlers from any season for an official score and display in the Trophy Deer Contest and Display. Those who enter will receive a weekend pass to attend the expo.
- In addition to impressive deer from the Ohio area, attendees will stand in awe of the famous monster mounts of the Whitetail Kings Collection, including the Ohio Mystery Buck.
- Attendees can get up close and personal with some of North America’s scariest predators in the Live Game Animals and Predators experience—which can include formidable creatures like the cougar, bobcat, wolf, and both black and grizzly bears—for a nominal fee.
- Both novice and advanced hunters can learn how to improve and innovate during seminars hosted by field experts on topics including food plot success, whitetail habitat improvement, hunting educated gobblers, using dogs to find shed antlers and more.
- Attendees can get hands-on experience at trial ranges (youth archery, airgun, bowfishing, hoverball) and try many of the latest compound and crossbows at the bow tryout range lanes.
- Renowned archer Byron Ferguson is back with his fan-favorite trick shot show, where he uses a traditional bow and his instinctive reactions to pull off shots like hitting a flying target blindfolded.
Tickets purchased at the door will be $14 for adult one-day ($11 with coupon), $22 for adult two-day and $5 for children ages 6 to 15. A complimentary one-year subscription to either Field & Stream or Outdoor Life is included with paid admission, and all attendees will be entered into daily drawings for dozens of door prizes from favorite hunting and outdoor lifestyle brands. The Ohio Deer & Turkey Expo returns March 17-19 to the Bricker Building at the Ohio Expo Center (State Fairgrounds), located at 717 E. 17th Ave. in Columbus, Ohio. Daily event hours are: Friday, 2 p.m. – 9 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m., and Sunday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
For more information or to purchase advance discount tickets, visit deerinfo.com/ohio . The site is currently offering a printable coupon for $3 off adult one-day tickets as well as discount advance tickets. Discounted lodging deals can be found at deerinfo.com/ohio/lodging.
The Ohio Deer & Turkey Expo is sponsored by Dick Cepek Tires & Wheels, Cabela’s, LeafFilter and WCOL 92.3 Radio.
About Deer & Turkey Expo
Located in the heartland of America, the Field & Stream/Outdoor Life Deer & Turkey Expos offer the greatest collection of hunting products, services, seminars, displays, activities and experts ever assembled. Including everything from bow trials and archery trick shooting, to trophy deer and shed antler contests, Deer & Turkey Expos provide the unique opportunity to meet and learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the hunting industry.